FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

re 50c Party, page-108

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    BGS get a mention here: http://www.hlminvestments.com.au/single-post/2017/09/21/The-Lithium-Supercycle

"BGS recently re-listed on the ASX after a lengthy suspension. They had some trouble with management and the accounts department. Management has since been overhauled and the issue with the accounts department sorted. They own (100%) Goulamina lithium project in Mali (hard rock) which has an indicated resource of 25.3mt @ 1.37% lithium. They have an updated PFS due any week now and start drilling again in October. Their aim is to increase the resource so it can support a 20 year mine life at 2mtpa. They are well funded with $6mill in cash and are in a stable and mining friendly African nation in Mali. Their project sits in a well-known gold region with Oklo Resources (ASX: OKU) and major gold producers. They also have some gold projects in the same region that aren’t a priority at the moment. I have steered clear of this one due to the reasons it was suspended, but feel it looks like they have cleaned up the company sufficiently now it’s safe to dip a toe in. Share price catalyst will come from drilling results, PFS, major investors, off-take agreements and eventually DFS. BGS has a market cap of $70mill+ at the moment hence a lot larger than some of the others, but probably has the better quality resource."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.