FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hi @Akdjnr At this stage I would say that no one is tempted to...

1. 4,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6976
    Hi @Akdjnr

At this stage I would say that no one is tempted to sell and the more times it fails to push down through the base line the more relevant that line will become.
    The down side though is that despite the attempts to rise it looks like whoever is controlling the show is not yet ready for it to run. So far the 50% retracement line is holding so that's a positive sign.

I have seen lots of these sorts of patterns & it is just about now that you could expect to see an attempted shakeout. If it happens it is usually pretty obvious and does not mean much in the big scheme of things.

The short term indicators are still trending down so until they turn up don't be surprised if any rally is sold into to keep a lid on things.
    The volume on here is very low and I guess "they" know how hard it is to get the long termers to sell.

You have seen how our other pet baby has been treated recently despite all the great news we have been getting so BSG will probably get treated the same way if the fundamentals are as good as the holders here think.
    Cheers.
    BSG 25 Sep.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.