FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

re 50c Party, page-84

1. 4,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6976
    Here you go, don't shoot the messenger

I don’t know if this is the same stock as it was before its suspension but will assume that the old data will have some impact on the current chart.
    My data for BGS does not have the volumes from Chi-X either so may not be as accurate as I would like.
    The patterns that repeat may have changed but across all time frames it appears that a 50 – 62% retracement is common with 50% being the more common.
    I have not studied the FA in any depth other than to see how many shares on issue and what it does.

Daily .
    The sp has over the last two days retreated from its high. The first down day was on relatively large volume. Yesterdays attempt to rally was on very low volume and it appears that both days are selling. That is not surprising after having two days were the sp gapped on opening.
    The sp is currently sitting just above support. The pattern & short term stoch suggests that there may be another rally attempt back to the $0.44 area. The short term stoch 5,3,3 has fallen down below the overbought line & is very wide from the mov avg which generally results in a return. The longer stoch 14,3,3 is still overbought and there is a very large bearish divergence showing.
    All of which suggest that any rally off the current lows will be short lived.
    A failure of the $0.41 support will probably result in a retest of $ $0.38

The weekly.
    Very bearish looking candle / Bar. Looks like selling to me.
    If the old chart patterns are still relevant then I would expect to see a retest of the $0.34 to 0.36 level in the near future.

BGS Wkly.png BSG 22 Sep.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.