DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

re: 5km wide by 15km long oil, page-6

1. 9,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 813
    re: 5km wide by 15km long oil absolutley agree !! sfwarrior i dont need to post 50 post a week on dls either or other stocks i like. ( especially when there is too may UNTRUE POSTs on some stocks i know or follow,people saying a certain company there drilling a specific area at the moment- results out soon , its BS when they have not drilled at all yet , some people are quite good at misinterpreting annoucments........... and making things up !

Subject re: 5km wide by 15km long oil
    Stock Code DLS - DRILLSEARCH ENERGY LIMITED
    Posted 17/05/06 5:16:56 PM - 28 reads
    Posted by sfwarrior
    IP 211.28.xxx.xxx
    Post #1065936 - in reply to msg. #1065831 - splitview

One of the problems with this stock is that most of you guys on H/C give it such exposure with your talking it up when trading is hot,& when it gets smashed you guys are left wondering."WHY" cant you guy's just let it be and let the sp do the talking with gradual rises on a consistent basis.Profit taking will always be a part of good value trading stocks ,especially ramped stock's such as DLS.Most of you guys are expecting DLS to go through the roof overnight ,but reality is it will be gradual,which to me is a very valuable company.Condem me if you will,but i know what side of the line i'm on and that is sticking with this great company "DLS" all the way.
    Cheers sf warrior

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.