HDR hardman resources limited

re: a company in limbo : capman, page-2

1. 2,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    re: a company in limbo : capman
    keithallen

I too am holding far too many hdr and have relied on management's positive tone. As I have said previously I don't think there was any deceit on their behave, just naievity.

As for the shareprice, in addition to any further discoveries (flamant) tiof declaration of commerciality in December should provide strength.

I believe the key now is Uganda. If Kingfisher comes in for Heritage with anything like the 1Billion they are targeting, then the production option for hdr's discoveries is sealed...there will be a pipeline out, to which hdr will tag on to. This may well allow hdr to start trucking oil out until the pipeline is built. Proving up their own reserves in Uganda will then be important for hdr. I believe that they will ultimately have around 100-150MBO from Waraga, Mputa and Nizizzi. On top of that is the big one under Lake Albert and any further pockets discovered from further seismic.

In the meantime pray to all and every God for a positive result at Flamant. That will at least allow the price to stabilise and rise to 140-150.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.