ITE i.t.& e limited

re: a superstar in the making it&eHeh M,Have covered all of...

1. 399 Posts.
    re: a superstar in the making it&e

Heh M,

Have covered all of these questions... on numerous occassions-- but it does sometimes occur to me Mamos...!!-- .... errrrrrr, M, why do ....You..... not---do a little bit off the grunt work-- and why do YOU-- not just RING the company and enquire directly....?

As you know M, I often email in DETAILED and thorough reply to you querries directly etc etc.. and really do try to help...with your regular enquiries...

However Mamos, there does come a time-- .....where a little reciprocation.... to the Club-- is in order....

Your questions, are all relevant-- and all involve Reseach and phone calls and reading....

-And as I say; I avhe already answered 95% of them-- and some twice or thrice.

In so many of the posts-- I have covered these answers--either on S/Trader, or here at H/Cooper... but mate... you really ought not to ask for it ALL..... on a silver plate--..... you really ought to get on the phone, contact the Company-- and go through all the Published Reports......and I mean all The Published Reports-- since 2002/2003-- including the Announcements-- in which the cost breakdowns to the answers are all published-- and also, you should also research YOURSELF-- including the Third Party Reports from Bob's Guide and the Background to Smith Bayes, and to the other Directors like Greg Meekings at Reuters, and to take the time to do the reading... and it is ALL THERE .....!!!!

-And if your are not happy with the probabilities-- Do NOT invest a cent.

Repeat. Do not Invest, if you are not satisfied !!!

But I reckon M, a bit of independent research wopulod do you the world of good Mamos....!!!

Why do I feel I need to make this point to you Mamos-- and I class you as a friend (and all round excellent and very good guys by the way....!!--- as you know...!!)--- by the way...!!

Answer:....

(1) Well, say I was you M, in this/your personal-- situation-- ..... ie: the potential or current (ITE) investor-- or investor in ANY other share for that matter ....!!!--- --and it was MY money-- Would I only --- would want to not know these answers..... third hand.. ???

Answer: "No...".

Instd, I would say, geeeeee, Robbo has got me really interested with this one-- sounds really good value--.... (.... errrr....or not interested ....whichever the case may be Mamos, !!!)-- I would want to see it in Black and White on Company Publications..... or verify it with the Company directly....

(2) Now also, by the way M, not accusing you of "sucking on the system"-- or anything"-- but-- ... errrr...

....Question: How many other shares are researched as thoroughly and with such inordinate detail-- as I have done with (ITE)... ????? ....

But, here is the rub Mamos;....

Maybe..just maybe huh...??--== at some point it, also.... iot becomes inumbent on you, (or any other independent Investor for that matter)-- not to be LAZY-- (and cheekily allow for Robbo (me)--usaully-- or some other sucker-- to do .... All.... the work...!!!)--... and instead M, to also ... do YOUR OWN ENQUIRIES ... Mamos .... !!!!

(3) Especially....... with the so, so, so.....easy questions which you list M......

They are so easy to find out (and for YOU to research .....and to spend a Hour or so of YOUR time_--....)-- and then YOU will feel comfortable (or otherwise !!)-- with YOUR answers are so obvious and straight forward....

(4) The way I see a FORUM-- is not as a substititue for independent investment research and independent thought-- and not to get others--- (read Robbo !!)-- to do All?95%%--!!-- the Grunt work-- which by the way-- I have already done on majority, if not all-- these querries--...

Conclusion:

So Mamos, why do ... You NOT make us all a excellent contribution-- and you go and do some of the Research-- and report back to us all here .... at H/Copper.... with YOUR contribution....from YOUR research-- .... to maybe add... to the already provided... body of knowledge...

Cheers,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.