PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Re: ABU authority to issue 10% new shares, page-4

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    I voted online today, yes for everything except the additional issue.

Hi mal, just clarifying you voted against 4,5 & 6, understanding that a FOR vote
    regarding 4 or 5 , not just 6 will allow for the re issue again of extra share's resulting
    in dilution, if ABU re issues; further ABU will not need to consult with s/h,
    if they should wish to re issue.
    Its your right to vote as you deem, just clarifying you understand as wording is IMO ambiguous, & can/could confuse many into thinking its only resolution
    number 6 that is applicable regarding the potential re issuing of
    shares by management.
    See below as clarification of what I am referring to.
    salt

ASX Listing Rule 7.4 sets out an exception to ASX Listing Rule 7.1. It provides that where a company in a general meeting ratifies the previous issue of securities made pursuant to ASX Listing Rule 7.1 (and provided that the previous issue did not breach ASX Listing Rule 7.1) that issue of securities will be treated as having been made with shareholder approval for the purpose of ASX Listing Rule 7.1.
    If this Resolution is passed, and Resolution 5 is also passed, the Company will retain the flexibility to issue equity securities in the future up to the 15% annual capacity set out in ASX Listing Rule 7.1 without the requirement to obtain prior Shareholder approval.

E is the number of Equity Securities issued or agreed to be issued under Listing Rule 7.1A.2 in the 12 months before the date of the issue or date of agreement to issue and not issued with Shareholder approval under Listing Rule 7.1 or 7.4.
    The ability to issue Equity Securities under Listing Rule 7.1A is in addition to the Company’s 15% placement capacity under Listing Rule 7.1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3899883 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25031184 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.