BMX bemax resources limited

hi alby Bmx talks underlined current and future plans. Simon...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    hi alby Bmx talks underlined current and future plans. Simon Finnis outlined the next 5 years and focussed on the $150 Mill upgrade to the MSP here and how product wont need to be sent to WA. Big expenditure which needs to be recuperated before anyone makes money. He used the example of product shipped in Dec and the fact that the first cheque for that shipment arrived in July!!!! It was a seminar which included BMX, PEM, CBH ceo's....aimed at the benefits to the region with increased possible productivity, the challenge of finding skilled labour, the possibility of possibly requiring fly in fly out operations to try and match Roxby and also the lack of some key support elements re health etc for skilled families that will always be an issue in remote areas.( PEM coe comments ). I came away understanding the hurdles and positives for the company going forward. I would hate to see an oportunistic bid for bmx at these levels with a 35% premium added!!!!That seems to be the going rate with bids lately, but the Cristal holdings may dampen that, hopefully. As Simon said to me....the best way to build a defence is to build the sp so they need to outlay big bucks......unfortunately the heady 44c run is a long way behind us.We need bottom line costs clearly spelled out and be able to compare with competitors. The resource is fine, the operations are fine, apparently the workers are really content....but it really is all about the bottom line. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.