AIM 3.13% 77.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

re: agm annmnt...d.., page-6

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    just spoke to the company Hi guys

Just had a very quick conversation with AIM. I just posed two questions that interest me a bit that doesn't get talked about too much . Who is Frank Brewer ? Well he's a very rich private investor who lives in the islands of Guernsey - nice work if you can get it. Although you can never be sure of peoples motivation, AIM have said he is someone that believes in the story, and they hope he will be a long term investor in the company. I hope so to as my interest in this multi millionairre is totally different to my interest in a large fund buying in - he has no one to answer to, no governance, and can rightfully sell down a holding at the drop of a hat as its not anyones elses money except his own . Don't get me wrong, its great this guy is in, but his rightful freedom with his cash is something to keep in mind. The other thing I asked about was takeover speculation - the standard reply was that anyone could be looking but they were not aware of any such interest.

Also guys, I just looked at the title of my technical post I put out yesterday afternoon - I mean't to imply outstanding technicals for AIM , not to imply that my summary was outstanding ?? !!! I just read charts - its AIM doing all the outstanding work at the moment . Enjoy the journey . cheers . E.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.