CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re agm change the music

1. 294 Posts.
    with several exceptions the last few days posts have been like watching a lynch mob . talk about arrogance read the posts and thats arrogance . it seems to be led by someone called oly who talks in tongues that even you lot dont understand.although i suspect he knows his subject and at least has a sence of humour.
    i have this company for about 2 year and could not see the value at 6 bu finally came in at 1.66 av and for me a large punt.
    WAKE UP GUYS: THE ISSUES YOU ARE GOING ON UP FOR THE MOST PART ARE NO LONGER THERE.THE PEOPLE WHO STUFFED UP ARE GONE SO LET IT GO

i am not a mining expert:but there are lots of them but i do like a good story and cmr has one and from my non expert view the main reason for the share price being at such low levels is origonal usa investors selling out:not because anything is wrong with cmr but they are covering there stuff ups elsewhere. this is the downside of these funds being on the register.when they leave and start selling on market in a thinley traded share the result is messy.
    lets hope they are nearing the end.
    here is a thought for all you guys who like sending emails to the company:i noticed that with one exception all the directors have a lot less shares than me .i always feel better when the put their own cash at risk.
    WHILE THE CO IS NOT PERFECT THE ARE MAKING GOOD PROGRESS.AND REMEMBER WHILE ALL THIS MESS IS TALKED ABOUT I AM ENCOURAGED THAT OUR JV PARTENERS ARE BEAVERING AWAY WIH THEIR BUISNESS.THEY DONT GIVE A STUFF ABOUT WHO IS OR ISNT ARROGANT THEY ARE TAKING CARE OF BUISNESS
    SO LETS CONCENTRATE ON WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW AND STOP HARPING ON ABOUT THE PAST,WE HAVE THE MAKINGS OF A GREAT INVESTMENT HERE SO LETS HERE THE POSITIVE STUFF .THATS MY RANT FINISHED .I JUST GOT SICK OF ALL THE GARBAGE ABOUT THE PAST LET IT GO AND GOOD LUCK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.