AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Wallers disinterest in the AGM reflects his attitude to this...

1. spm
    23 Posts.
    Wallers disinterest in the AGM reflects his attitude to this company. Too busy in SA, carp, it's not hard to schedule a day months in advance. When key players can't answer simple questions in regards to the drilling program, one has to wonder... what the hell are they doing?

I still hold a large number of oppies (average 2c) but only for the fact I have always viewed this as a long term play. If management can actually pull this off it will be a multi bagger. I have faith in the project, yet none with management.

We need more transparency, more information and ,most importantly some interest from directors in terms of holdings. To say the drill rig is onsite is not sufficient. I want to know what the plan is, how many holes, locations and ultimately when an indicated and measured resource is expected. Even given a rigorous drilling program, in what time frame do we expect a measured JORC resource?... one would hope prior to June '08.

I am fast losing faith, management... do your job and inform the market what the hell you are doing. And, find someone in your office with a little more literacy and ability to complile a professional looking announcement. The quality so far is amateurish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.