AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

re: agm, page-2

1. 17,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    getting very attractive stock imo Hi all AEX believers and holders,

I've been in and out of this stock several times and do not hold it atm...

I found today's AGM Presentation VERY INTERESTING.

I found this stock is extremely oversold and cheap now and have great future and upside....

There are some very interesting POSITIVE KEY POINTS that are attracting me to the stock...

- The upgrade the current Inferred Resource to a Measured Resource to allow the completion of a mining pre-feasibility.

- 31.5 million tonnes of 0.35kg/t U3O8 and 2.5g/t Au

- Commence RC Drilling 4th Dec 2006

- oppies are absolutely cheap now IMHO.

======

Ok, I do understand the concerns of many :

- management
    - extra 75mil oppies
    - updates on DD.

But, if the company can take the right direction it will be a ripper IMHO.

The demand for Uranium is enourmous and the numbers of money being spent on building new plants is extraordinary.

With the demand for Uranium will grow in a huge magnitude over the years and the only Uranium players that will survive will be the ones PRODUCING......the specs explorers only will die... just like the Tech boom in 2000......interesting times ahead of us....

Get ready and set with the smart U players.....

======================================

Gobblin’ Up Uranium (by Sean Brodrick)
    11/22/2006 8:00:00 AM

I think turkeys are one of our country’s great natural resources. What’s more, they’re renewable resources. That’s a good thing because I’m probably going to eat my weight in bird and trimmings over the next few days.

My family and I have a tradition — maybe it’s more of a dare — to see just how big of a bird we can stuff in the oven. Last year, the turkey was so big my dad and I had to lift it out of the pan together. And the stupid bird still fell apart!

Having all that food means we invite plenty of guests over to eat it. That’s also something of a tradition. During World War II, my paternal grandfather invited a British sailor over for Thanksgiving. This guy had been sunk by the Germans three separate times! My father, and his brother and sister made some sweet coin that day, because they charged all the kids in the neighborhood a nickel a pop to look in the window and peek at the buoyant British sea dog.

It’s also a tradition for everyone at the table to say what they’re thankful for. Here are my top three ...

My family, especially my wife and kids. The little ones drive me crazy sometimes, but I wouldn’t trade them for all the turkey in the world.

My Mom’s secret-recipe dressing. Turkey without dressing and gravy is like a car without wheels. My sister and I have tried to get that secret recipe many times, and Mom says she’ll put it in her will.

That I was on top of the huge surge in uranium. My Golden Age of Uranium report came out at the perfect time, and the stocks I recommended moved up as much as 60% in a little over a month!
    And we may have even more to be thankful for next year. That’s because I believe uranium stocks are just starting to make their big moves.

Heck, I think we’re looking at what will probably be the biggest bull market of this century! Let me tell you why ...

What’s Behind the Latest
    Move in Uranium Prices

Uranium jumped $2.50 per pound in just the last week, and that’s on top of a $2 move the previous week. At this rate, prices will easily hit my target of $100 per pound by next year — and probably go much further than that.

Here’s what’s driving the latest move ...

China wants to buy Canadian uranium. A Canadian delegation was just in Beijing trying to sell the country nuclear reactor technology.

But the Chinese showed even more interest in buying Canadian uranium. And no wonder — China plans to build between 30 and 40 atomic reactors over the next 15 years.

India is cleared to buy nuclear fuel. For a long time, India was banned from buying peaceful nuclear technology because it had developed its own atomic bomb.

However, the U.S. Senate just voted to approve a plan to sell nuclear technology and fuel to India. That’s good news for India, which is planning on building at least 33 nuclear plants. The country is desperate for fuel.

Keep in mind, the U.S. will probably buy uranium from Canadian and Australian mines to sell to India. Yet another reason why those uranium stocks are going to get white-hot!

Britain does a nuclear about-face. For years, Great Britain planned on closing down its nuclear plants once they’d reached the end of their life expectancy. The country’s nuclear plants were mostly built in the 1960s and 1970s and provide 25% of Great Britain’s electricity.

Now, with oil production from the North Sea plummeting, Britain has decided it would rather build more nuclear plants than see the lights go out. That means a whole new source of demand coming on the market!

Internal Sponsorship

5 Big Winners Set to Soar as Wall Street Catches
    URANIUM FEVER!

Three Fundamental Forces Lined up to Spike Uranium Prices by Double ... Triple … or Even More ...

How a “Bullet-Proof” Uranium Fund Can Help Protect Your Portfolio from Market Volatility ...

PLUS, Five Small- to Mid-Cap Mining Companies That Are Grossly Undervalued and on the Launch Pad Right Now!
    Millions of investors have no idea of the enormous profit potential. They are going to miss the boat entirely. But not you: Not if you read this exclusive hot-off-the-press report, Uranium Fever: White-Hot Metal and Cold Hard Cash.

And remember, these are just some of the forces that are driving up uranium prices.

Heck, if prices hit $100 a pound, what do you think that will do to the kind of uranium stocks (producers and soon-to-be producers) that I recommended in The Golden Age of Uranium? I think they could go ballistic!

Stuffing Your Portfolio
    With Uranium Miners

If you’re thinking of picking up some uranium miners yourself, it’s not too late — not by a long shot. However, be careful how you go about investing in this space.

For example, you might not want to buy Cameco (CCJ) — the world’s largest uranium miner. See, Cameco was supposed to bring a big project — the Cigar Lake Mine — online in 2008. But the mine flooded, and it will take a long time, perhaps years, to undo the damage and get it producing again.

So, while Cameco could still be a good bet for the long term, I think there are stocks with more “oomph.” Many of my favorites are small-cap mining stocks with six special qualities. Here’s a holiday checklist to take with you when you go uranium shopping:

First, I want miners that will be bringing a uranium resource into production in the next couple years.

Second, I like companies that have acquired properties that were actively being explored or worked in the last uranium boom that ended in the ’70s. Millions of dollars worth of drilling work and data have been collected on some of these properties.

Third, look for stocks that are likely buyout or merger candidates. By my count, there have been about 15 mergers and acquisitions in the uranium field in the last year. A takeover can send a stock soaring.

Fourth, favor big proven deposits, or big deposits that are inferred and likely to become proven.

Fifth, steer clear of political risk. I’m not eager to throw money at a uranium mine in a country with political troubles — all other things being equal, I’d rather buy a uranium mine in Canada than Peru.

Sixth, good management is critical. It’s probably the single most important thing to look for in uranium companies. Good managers have plenty of experience and are successful at bringing projects online. They’ll keep costs down, manage resources effectively, seek out new resources (and not pay too much for them), know the difference between good debt and bad debt, and seek out strategic alliances.

Remember, it’s never too early to get your shopping done! Speaking of which, I better start preparing for the big feast. But before I go, I just wanted to stop and say: Thanks very much for being part of our family here at Weiss. We sure appreciate your loyalty.

All the best,

Sean

http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/press.asp?rls_id=593&cat_id=6

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.