SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

re.amex

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Dow up,Aul dollar down,oil slightly down and SSN continues its fall.Ok where from here.We sit and wait.

Sorry but its time for Terry to stop sitting back thinking she will be right.The facts and sp speaks for themself.Its not right!!.Something is wrong here.........The announcement that Terry put out was great,but the market did not respond.

So where are the problems.Delays,delays,delays.....The market does not care the reasons for delays,which is fair enough.We invest on what we are told.And what we have been told has not been delivered.FACT!!Diamondback.....say nothing and Diamondback will go away.Is the market factoring in that we will see yet another delay in Hawks Springs....

OK I am now really slightly pissed off.As pointed out in earlier posts,we have an out of date web page,everyone on hotcopper still appears confused over the last announcement.How is this meant to install confindence in the investor.What the hell is happening with Earl.Why no flow rates.The information delivered to date indicate the flows rates will be great but the market is not interested.

Time for Terry to lay the cards on the table.Good,Bad or Indifferent.

Still holding.Why because all my research into this company and my 400% profit gain tells me this is still the best investment out there imo.Sorry for being negative.....Shoot me down as you wish......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.