SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

What a....joke.......Ok,I think we will see 7c on Monday.Can I...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    What a....joke.......Ok,I think we will see 7c on Monday.Can I please have a +14 please,ok pretty please......Are you guys for real.And no wonder why with EGO and its dissolution shareholders,are still fighting against the blinkered,one eyed,and rose coloured glasses....etc.

Why would you give a post such as that,+14. Its like saying im going to walk on the moon tomorrow,and agreeing..

Ok,and why we are on Craig Marshall,lets throw in John Kopcheff,and Terry Barr.....(its called research).Hell,its taken me 18 months to bring this up..(do some bloody research)...all around the same age,all from Perth and all Geologist's...and non of them know how to manage a company.I wonder if CM and TB know each other???.I wonder if I will wake up tomorrow???. Well,we know TB and JK know each other.But you guys still want to back TB.........as I said,time and time again,you guys are your own worst enemies.TB needs to be removed............And must be put out to retirement,just like JK and soon to be CM....

But all is good..........would another MD manage SSN better.Hell I could manage SSN better with my eyes closed.

Remember..."you ain't seen nothing yet...What ....MD in any company would say such a thing.....!!!!.

Yep,im a basher,or maybe im concerned for all shareholders investments............!!!.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.