RDN 3.33% 3.1¢ raiden resources limited

Hi Guys, happy to say I have accumulated a few and have great...

1. 10,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2792

Hi Guys, happy to say I have accumulated a few and have great expectations for future lithium exploration.

Yes I considered the oppies and might have had a go, but TBH I think the heads are so affordable that they are the best investment for me.

While I like the Li on the southern trend from AZS and also the possible extention of the AZS swarm to the north east, its the Mt Sholl tenements and the surrounding ARV land which has my tick of approval. Here's why --

In response to GRE's ann this morning I posted on ARV here, Post #: 69734828

Have a gander! - the thrust of my comments were that the combined hot Li acres on GRE + ARV + RDN in the west of the Andover Intrusion could be larger than AZS in area.

RDN is the missing link and also looks hot on Google Earth --- Appreciate any comment.

I speculate that Andover could be like a two sided dumbbell - ARV + RDN + GRE in the west and AZS + RDN in the east -- connected possibly by a northern and southern trend.
    If you weigh up their M.Caps I doubt many could lift the eastern end - lol.

Wildcard is Novo in the middle - but carrying a lot of baggage.

I make no apologies, I'm here on spec. and my comments are wildcards. So DYOR.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5563/5563162-557c474157f38cae3cd6d9a07dcf1a7f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $85.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $153.3K 4.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 424970 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1223598 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.