MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

"I'm afraid he knows no more than you or I, and it is just a...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    "I'm afraid he knows no more than you or I, and it is just a punt!"

Cazz, obviously you have never been on the board of a listed company so I don't see how you are qualified to type that statement.
    Of course the directors know more than non directors, that is their job and NO it is not insider trading.
    The directors know,
    who they are talking to re: offtakes - we don't.
    who they are talking to re: financing - we don't.
    where they are up to in negotiations - we don't.
    likely outcomes for the above - we don't.
    how the battery testing is progressing - we don't.

Frank would most likely even know a rough idea when an offtake is going to happen, however until it is confirmed and signed, he cannot release it to market as it would be hearsay.....

Do you think Rosatom rang up one day and asked for an MOU and they released that info the same day !..... Definitely not, this would have been brewing for quite sometime, but shareholders didn't know.

You see, they HAVE to know this, that's how you run a company. Every single director on every single ASX listed company would know more than the shareholders, to say they don't is just irresponsible.

I've refrained from posting on MNS for so long (years) due to all the crap that is being dribbled, usually by non-holders (I still can't understand that psychological issue!)....as it is just that, crap, but this one takes the cake.

and before you ask, yes I have been on the board of a listed company.

Anyway, back under my rock......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.