FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

two choices Mazda.. bottom drawer .. or take your bat and ball...

1. 5,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    two choices Mazda.. bottom drawer .. or take your bat and ball and play on another pitch
    retail holders are clearly complete passangers here.. and have been for a long time.. and now including TGM
    God knows what game plan they had, they either didnt do due diligance on the registry or they have massivley inflated egos thinking they are the bees knees and we would all love to be on their registry... if they wanted a quick gain out of us moving to production, they completely overlooked or misplayed LM3.. its been a dogs dinner of an attempt that willhave done their reputations no good at all. That is not to say FML are any better..
    this stock will make no sustained advances til LM3 are cleaned up, and maybe that suits SD to play off that for cheap accumulation.
    I sold all of the extra shares i bought in the last 12 months once LM3 announced they were still flogging the donkey.. its likely I'll let the rest go at some stage as a tax write off. What a waste of a good asset.. the grade is low, and it needs competent in house mining management instead of externalising to make a go of it.. best guess.. SD are landbanking for the CCP for a global financial reset and a massive revaluation of gold.. in which case it will suddenly become impossible to screw up making money out of.
    I dont say any of that with bitterness at all.. i'm just calling it as I see it... SD got hoodwinked by DTaig and so did we.. except we got a second hoodwinking by SD after it. Mia Culpa.. call it an expensive learning lesson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.