XTC 0.00% 20.0¢ xtc lithium limited

This announcement is another piece of the developing jigsaw...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    This announcement is another piece of the developing jigsaw puzzle associated with the Ubeong and Ilweol Zn-Pb-Cu skarn project. As I have mentioned in a previous post, IMO, this project, for various reasons, is the jewel in the PSM crown. I have also noted previously that PSM seemed to have improved in their attempts to gain drilling access from local landowners. This very issue is mentioned once again in this announcement; viz: "Commencement of drilling to test these new targets and follow up the KORES intersections is subject to access agreements with local private landholders and availability of a suitable rig to drill long, shallow angle, holes." Forget the drill rig for the moment, that can be solved, but access to drill is another matter. Until the "truth machine" can get onto the ground and start drilling, then the market will largely ignore announcements such as these. A terrible fact of life unfortunately. I really hope they are successful in getting access soon, because the Korean winter is not many months away and exploration becomes much more difficult. Good luck guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.