CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

re: ann: shareholder update Scientifically unsubstantiated...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    re: ann: shareholder update Scientifically unsubstantiated speculation is about what I would expect to hear from a bio-company chairman when something is not proven through clinical trials. This does not discount the possibility. It's a theory that is yet to be tested. Let's put this in perspective.
    1. Find me a stock that is not scientifically unsubstantiated speculation and I'm there!
    2. What did we expect when we changed the Board? Instant success? Come on give them a break, they'll need time.
    3. Novo will make a decision that suits them. The deal has changed slightly in regards to who they are dealing with. Should make a bit of difference and deepening on what was going on behind the scenes the deal may now be less sweet for them.
    4. Xtoll is a drug that has been through a Phase IIa trial & I have not heard anyone say that it is dead in the water. The basic fact is that because of the scientifically unsubstantiated speculation this stock could still be worth 10, 20, 30 fold. It has potential to work on countless autoimmune diseases. Take Xmas off & come back around February. Everyone seems a little more glass half full then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.