CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

re: ann: shareholder update COLINK60, people have to be willing...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    re: ann: shareholder update COLINK60, people have to be willing to sell. The current market only illustrates the price of what less than 0.5% of the shareholders are willing to part their shares for. No one could buy the company at the current price and would have to declare an offer that would be assessed by the Board and shareholders. I'm a bit rusty on corporations law but an entity can't just start acquiring share without declaring their intentions after they hold 20% of the shares. Two points.
    1. If an entity started acquiring 20% of the shares the price would not be at the current level for long.
    2. If a takeover was declared I wouldn't think there would be much interest from shareholders in selling for under $1.50 (just to put a figure out there and not based on anything but my own self interest when I'd start thinking of selling).
    Bottom line, if an entity is impressed enough with Xtoll and want to profit from it they will have to pay. If no one does we pay. It's simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.