CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

re: ann: shareholder update As far as i can tell they are both...

1. 6 Posts.
    re: ann: shareholder update As far as i can tell they are both correct.

Notice Dr Craven used the word "insufficient" efficacy. This means Xtoll was efficient to a degree, but not by a big enough percentage for the primary endpoint to be met and the trial to be declared a complete success. The results were encouraging, but not as good as hoped.

One reason for the insufficient result may have been due to the dosage and therefore a higher dosage is something they will need to explore. But raising the dosage will not automatically guarantee efficiency (hence only speculation) as there are a host of other factors which could have contributed to the primary endpoint not being met.

In the last 2 months, the trial result hasn't changed, the science behind xtoll hasn't changed and NN's option agreement has not changed (yet). We also have a new board with fewer numbers, lower wages, improved communication and a ~$10million in the bank due to capital raising.

If anything the company is in much better shape than 2 months ago, yet the price has halved. Either the stock was over-valued 2 months ago, or this week's price fall is due to fund-manager end of year selling/people bracing for the worst re: the announcement from Novo.

I'm staying positive and going with the latter. Hopefully anyone who's sold in the last few days ends up with egg on their face after NN's announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.