BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Re: Ann: Trading Halt

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    After a CR share prices can go up or down often depending on the reason for the capital raising. In this case the CR was not unexpected as BRN has done a CR every 6 months since listing. In addition their recent commercial products have only just hit the markets so it is going to take some time to generate a cash flow. So the CR is for the very legitimate reason a furthering the development and release of the Akida chip and the very important new management which will drive BRN sales and development going forward. A very worthy cause for which I applaud the move and gives me confidence in the management team. This should also drive the SP up not down.
    By taking on a new cornerstone investor along with almost half the the existing shares in voluntary escrow this will stave off any take-over attempts which is also good. Typically the big tech coys buy up the start ups with a great idea and reap the real profits themselves. If we can preserve the big gains for BRN SH then this is great news.
    BTW some have been quoting the recent ANN resulting in a potentially $1.2M sale. Just remember this is in US dollars. This is about $1.55M AU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.