TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

re: annual report .... any thoughts The $20M from Oasis is for...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: annual report .... any thoughts The $20M from Oasis is for NASDAQ purposes. Any deal with PE/AGT will be in an advanced state of negotiation involving a quite separate financing deal. To make it worthwhile I would expect it to be much more than $20M, indeed more like $100M. They were obviously shortlisted to take all of TFS with a financing package and it will be the reorganisation of a financing package that is causing the delay in announcement. The first deal took 6 months to organise. The current one should be on the verge of completion if not already. Assuming that is the strategy going forward, remembering they need to substantially increase their market cap prior to a listing, then all seems reasonable to me. Of course I have a longer time frame than many here so am not panicking due to placing all eggs in the one basket. With respect to local brokers zopomo, they most certainly did make several presentations. The consensus response was similar to that expected from a brick wall since most of the brokers were as thick as the proverbial brick. Statements such as "who's Textron" are vividly etched in my mind! Ignorant and lazy hence the move to the NASDAQ and inevitable delisting from the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.