LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Re: Another FERC request, page-9

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Some very valid points wilso, and it is abundantly clear now that Trump is positioning senior people within various branches of the bureaucracy to take the time out of the approvals process. The EPA and FERC for example will be totally different beasts within a short period of time. Just look at the likes of Tillerson, Pruitt, Perry et al and you'll see that the environmentalists are going to be left with court action as their only chance of stopping the flood of approvals that are coming across the country thanks to key senior appointments. If Trump can get the public sector to fund a portion of his promised $1B infrastructure expenditure plan then he'll obviously go that way.

The only issue with that I have is that there is a finite number of end users and a finite volume of gas, and the closer the chasing pack gets to starting the more chance there is of them potentially occupying our space. That said, we surely must be 12 months at least in front of the chasers.

Had we been 'connected' to the Trump team as others are, then I'm sure that an NTP would already be in the bag. There are some big names in the pack of people chasing us, and their connections are much better than ours.

Sadly we are left to speculate on much of the detail as we simply don't know what is going on behind closed doors. I half expect that one day the SP will start to spike higher on big volume then a week or so later the news will come of why. One thing for sure is that the HMS Ant has always been a leaky ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.