MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Re- Another week

1. 4,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    I have a workmate who has invested in gold shares for many years. He invests a small amount, but does his due research. Northstar he got in when it was a baby and it's now 5$. When i told him about this stock he said" look there are many companies doing this lithium thing now, and geologists know where the good area's too mine are, and if this stock hasn't taken off it most likely wont.

A few days ago, i mentioned all of our frustration at the date for drilling, and the no drilling announcement and he said" i've taken a bigger look at this stock, and don't worry this stock will be ok" He told me that they are currently doing some bird surveying which has not been announced, and i thought,"gee you are onto this". He told me foreign mining companies can face a lot of hurdles when going into another country, they don't want this stock succeeding over locals he said. He is also aware of the cado options too lol. He told me to be patient, like the rest of us, and he is confident things will work out. Im pleased he has given this stock his endorsement, i hope this gives you a better night sleep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.859K 2.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3734619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61671959 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.