ZINC 0.08% $2,575.9 zinc futures

re: zinc shares EAFD isn't included at all..like i said, the...

1. 336 Posts.
    re: zinc shares EAFD isn't included at all..

like i said, the concentrate HCMP is worth 14.5c NET alone - then there are all the other things on the boil... like EAFD etc etc.. IP alone will be an interesting point if other companies decide to take up the technology. But I consider this a bonus... and am focussing on the 2 Billion dollar ( and rising ) proven resource they have in that tailings dam.

INL in my view has hit a crtical mass, Phil Woods End of Year report of activities due out end of september should be a cracker in my view.

Read through the annoucements dating back from MAY and make your own mind up..

Great cash position. Infrastructure in place ( except for HZMP which BFS is due to be reported soon ).

with a 70mill market cap, it is a cheap company. On proven resources alone it should be worth more like 200-250mill. (25-30c). But that is just my opinion.

Two tranches of employee options have exercise prices of 10c and 50c each... so you can see what the company thinks it should be able to achieve (conservatively) in the sp.

DYOR. and enjoy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZINC (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.