JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

re: appointment of director

1. 388 Posts.
    May I recommend that all interested HC viewers of JRV read the measured and erudite posting by "DRACHIR" at 15.50hrs on 31/12/2008, it clearly and politely explains why Norm Seckolt should lead JRV to better times.

I admit I find it hard to display such graciousness to Pursell,he is charged to operate JRV for the benefit of its shareholders and not principally as a favour to his "family". Let me enunciate where I see JRV, and where Pursell stands

1/ It now appears that the "Pursell" family occupy four of the five corporate staff positions in JRV,I mean what do they do?, drive around Young in new vehicles,doing what, have all these "family" members got cars, what do they cost US. Looking at the last few Annual reports,you can't see what they could do

2/ The company has apparently had 10 rights and entitlement issues plus placements in the last 15 years, and now it turns out that the main recipients are the Pursell "family"......ENOUGH

3/ Obviously Pursell has run the company as his own personal fifedom, not strictly legally within the bounds of company law(the Federal court hearings confirmed this), creating a revolving door of directors when they opposed him. How could Melanie Ledin and Campbell act as directors when Pursell denied them access to company records, this is at best bizarre and at worst I would let the lawyers work out. Where does this place his latest two "appointed" directors, and the "new" company secretary?

4/ It has been alledged that Pursell took a $50,000 commission for signing the framework agreement with CRR and its Partner, he is copping a backhander for carrying out the job he is employed by JRV to do, and then hiding this in his superannuation payment so it wouldn't be disclosed. He should PAY IT BACK!!!

5/ The gold mine at Bullabulling just continues along sucking up OUR capital in times of world record prices, losing goodness knows how much, and has done so since Pursell obtained it, why did he obtain it when we are meant to be a nickel operation?.If he is such a good mining engineer perhaps he can tell us when it is going to become profitable

6/ There alledgedly is a demand that JRV return the deposit paid by CRR in relation to the Young developement and maybe with further costs. We really don't need Pursell around should this matter arise after his insulting and demeaning manner towards them. We should encourage them to be our partners in bringing Young to fruition, Seckolt can do this, Pursell certainly can't

I recommend that all interested and concerned shareholders immeadiately join and support [email protected] so we can maximise its potential and bring JRV to its rightful place

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.