JRV 0.00% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

re: appointment of director OOOOOh Sorry Deep Diver. You have...

1. 54 Posts.
    re: appointment of director OOOOOh
    Sorry Deep Diver. You have really panicked on this one! Have I inadvertently hit a raw nerve?

Referring to your statement "Like the rest of the miners he knows that Ni laterites are stuffed until a better process is found to recover the metal" leads me to ask one question: Does this mean that DP has been indulging in hyperboles with respect to the proclaimed economical method of Ni extraction that lured me and many other investors to buy shares in JRV?

All the announcements through ASX have alluded to this economical, environmentally safe method of extraction Ni from the laterites. Your statement is in direct opposition to what DP has told his shareholders in the past.

Can we now trust any statement being made by DP? Is this talk about diamond exploration another distractor to get hold of shareholders money? Next thing, DP will be floating more shares!!!

If Double Link had nothing to do with the deal with CRR, as you claim, then the blame for this deal falling through seems to lie wholly and solely at the foot of DP. Double Links reputation then, according to the laws of logic, must stand unsullied. Congratulations Double Link you must have had the wisdom to know something about the machinations of men and have avoided the disgrace that others are now facing.

There are many other issues you have raised in your post Deep Diver - I'll leave others the chance to disect it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $264.4K 14.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 710335 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6460 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.