CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re article in sat sunherald, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Chinese have all they are gonna get of us. They have half the base metals for fronting up with the total costs and zilch of the U for which we have the cash. We now have the Gold Pass to mega-wealth creation as a result. In fact if they want out, the Jungle King is big enough now to go it alone sequentially on all three projects. I know EXACTLY what I would be doing given that chance.

I remain AMAZED at how relatively little recognition is being given by local media and advisors as to what is developing here. Guess most will only be happy when they can advise their clients to get in for their long term 5% yield. Personally I am looking for the 100 bagger within my 3 year time-frame starting two years ago ......... and then even more in the Olympian mega-target year 2009.

But for now, gotta get the invite list out and start preparing for the mandatory manilla game tomorrow nite haha.

Praise and thanks to Zeus for a great 2006 and more in advance for the treasures unfolding hereafter.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.