ASQ 11.1% 3.2¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Thanks for the article ijh. Bought into bau after sitting on the...

1. 132 Posts.
    Thanks for the article ijh. Bought into bau after sitting on the sidelines over the last few months watching. Should have purchased prior loyalty bonus but had cash tied up elsewhere. Bau makes me itch in all the right places. Definitely cant wait to see where she goes. Still love to be able to get my hands on previous reports from csr /pacminex and VAM ltd from back in the 70's just to have a glimpse on what Bau might have. As I stated in an earlier thread they are on "public available" records at the dept. of industry and resource in Perth. Just need someone in perth who is keen to go do some research on behalf of us hot copper enthusiasts. Anyway happy to wait. Believe Bau are heading to china in the next few months to spread the word and search for enthusiastic customers. A gindalbie (gbg) and Fortescue style approach with David McSweeney(ex GBG) leading the presentation. His experience in raising support from Chinese industrials will be invaluable to the company. Another very large flashing neon sign stating the obvious positive - Why would they be searching for interested parties in China without having proved up Jorc compliant resource? Unless they are certain they are sitting on something SIZABLE!!! and sure to attract ATTENTION!!!
    As always only mouthing off my opinion. Always do your own research and make your own decisions. Cheers for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $10.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $802 25.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2911 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 112346 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.