JRV 0.00% 1.1¢ jervois global limited

re: ask richard campbell

1. 191 Posts.
    I hope that Mr.Richard Campbell sees your post as a distraction from the real mess, you, Mr.Pursell(Deepdiver)got every shareholder in, and he will not belittle himself to answer your silly post.

How come you are posting on hotcopper Mr.Pursell(Deepdiver)when you consider hotcopper comments as dog's vomit!

While we are on the subject of answering questions, would you kindly answer the following:

1.Why are still keeping a gold mine operating, considering it has been making a loss every year.

2.Why did you appoint Mr.Derek Foster as director,in view of this person(geologist)being responsible for the exploration report on this loosing gold mine.

3.Why did the first chinese JV with Guangdong Assets Mgt Co Ltd fall through.

4.Why did you take a fee for the CRR JV, when you, yourself was not very confident with the deal.

5.What qualifications did your members of your family have to obtain positions with Jervois, and why weren't these positions advertised.

6.Why did the CRR deal fall through.

Hope that you will be back to answer these questions.

If it wasn't for Double Link becoming agents for Jervois, you would never have had the two opportunies to deal with the two chinese companies, which you eventualy messed up.

Mr.Pursell(Deepdiver), you are personally against Mr.Richard Pursell because he had decency and the guts to stand up to your dictatorship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.545K 435.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 7538090 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 770567 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.