JRV 0.00% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

re: ask richard campbell, page-10

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: ask richard campbell What's the possible result of the the fighting between the current board and dissident directors? One side would get the control on daily operation of JRV. But who would get it at last? Both of sides don't want to give up so the fighting could be very furies. Would both of them be hurt and then all of JRV shareholders would pay the cost?

DP works ad MD for 40 years as the dissidents highlighted. It is sad to see JRV price down and down. The dissidents seem have enough reasons to fight but they seem fail to fight at a time when they should. They just started their fire in a greatest crisis in 70 years. What's for? Fight to stop JRV or get the control in their hand?

It seems the dissident directors have not enough vote without calling for the support of the shareholders as wide as possible, but how many shareholders really know what happen in JRV? I seemingly don't know enough and when I said so, the desperate supporters of the dissident directors worry I would damage their cause. It raises the question why they did so?

Only one post after reading shows the insight and logic about EGM. Some posts are simply to spread personal feeling about DP and shed the painful and disappointment. It is no any help to get JRV better.

I don't mind who could get the control but I do want the MD in future could make JRV survival and pass through the crisis for the market as a whole and its own crisis. Before I know more, I don't want to be moved by anybody.

In my life I see too many movements started by some great images but at last everyone of the followers were the losers except the people who got the control.

Seriously saying it is rules if you want to get the control you should pour enough money in. JRV is a public company if anyone could get enough shares he should get the control. Since the money from his pocket would control him to look after the business.

I do feel some want the change but they could not let their favored people to pour money into JRV or the People who want to control JRV is using the shareholders to get the control without paying the money out.

There are no causes for dreams in the market. You have more responsibility and more pressure to get things better if you put a lot of money in some business. JRV is like a very attractive meals but not ready which attract a lot of people to dream but don't want to pay the cost.

Is it the reason JRV need EGM for these ambitious but have not the money to implement their dreams? If yes, it is not a bad news and you need to show your rational and logic to make JRV better. If you just ignore that and this always, you close your door for yourselves.

Don't think JRV shareholders are the fools. A lot of them have their opinions about the market and JRV. They want JRV better but don't want to follow blindly since it never works for themselves. I bought in JRV for my profit and would like to see JRV better for my profit. That it is! I am not at the age to fight for any cause but my life in a better society.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $64.95K 3.377M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 10021 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.