JRV 23.7% 2.4¢ jervois global limited

re: ask richard campbell Hi pinkelephante, thanks all of your...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: ask richard campbell Hi pinkelephante, thanks all of your words which show the consciousness and self-awareness. All of us are not perfect and I would be alerted by anyone who declares he is the best.

No one could win in the market forever but we should not allow our most of hard-earned capital trapped anywhere in the market. If we lose too much, it definitely is our own problem. No one would compensate us without matter if we fight for the JRV future cause or not.

Everyone in the market is different. Everyone in the market has full responsibility for his money and financial base. I respect all of opinions since I could not view the market in 3D. I could be wrong but my financial base must be better.

We come to the market for profit, which is all of the trading and investment business. We don't need excellent English which is the job of the linguists. We do need to share the views in English, right or wrong.

It is wrong to take the views as the line to classify the shareholders. It is wrong to find excuses for your own loss. It is wrong to bully anyone who looks weak. It is wrong to buy high and sell low. It is wrong to expect pennies could be dollars if everything great around the pennies.

Pennies are pennies just because they looks terribly bad. It is challenge to buy them at extreme low in your playing time frame.

Don't look down yourself, look down anyone else, look down the power of the market sentiment, and look down the importance to get any risks affordable. We could have less gifts than others but we could make our future if we could act in the market rationally and logically with tight risk control.

If we could make risks affordble, if we could gamble our pennies in time when the pennies are priced at extremely low, if we could be patient to let the pennies to be tens of cents or dollars, we would win in the market without the great math and English.

JRV could make dollars too but you have to buy it at extremely low and hold for it to jump up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.005(23.7%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $407.8K 17.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3011276 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1228401 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.