JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

re: ask richard campbell, page-23

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: ask richard campbell Hehe bantrybay, after reading a lot of your complain and blame on others in each of your post, I am kind to help you to learn how to deal with different views with respect.

If all of the member of the market crowd keep to use the guess work and allegation to push down JRV's price and damage any efforts of its survival, what could you expect others, who have the different views from you, to do?

Sometimes you do need to be overdone to correct some bad behavior. JRV is not only the property of the people who have the similar views as you but all of JRV shareholders, and future traders and investors.

Don't deal with this forum as a social club. Give out your points about JRV and how to invest or trade JRV, which is enough. Don''t force others to follow you.

I never force you to read my post. If you dislike my posts, it is fine and you just need to ignore or skip over as you declare.

I bought JRV at reasonable price. I believe JRV would become better even sometime its price would disappoint a lot of people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.