JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

re: ask richard campbell Everyone could give you some advices...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: ask richard campbell Everyone could give you some advices and tips in this forum. Why don't you keep your dumb comments to yourself, dear dreamsrfree?

Do you think you are better than others since you are the members of the JrvVisions and you don't need to worry about if JRV could be survival?

Some of the members of the Vision have not brains and just try to make excuses for themselves and pick up some of straws to cure their painful cuts.

I don't tell you what you should do for your money. I am telling you if you want to do anything you have the responsibility.

You seems don't have any ideas what the life logic could help you, which could be the reasons why you were trapped in the market.

I remember you have put me into the ignored list. Could you be a people who could keep the promises and be responsible for what you would do?

Do you want to get the EGM with the cost for JRV to close the door? Don't look after my posts for words to cheer for your idea. If you disagree, give your logic points. It would hurt yourself if you let your irrational emotion run too far.

I take any my words for your decision since your mind could not accept anything else. I fully understand your problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.