ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

unlike most exploration companies we have the chinese pumping...

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    unlike most exploration companies we have the chinese pumping millions of dollars into our drill program in a country rich in the minerals we are targeting ( and from memory they paid a premium, not a discounted price as would be expected for those sort of dollars), BHP also think the ground is fertile and moved in next door and they made their name in lead silver then zinc before any of us were born, we're surrounded by mines extracting the same minerals we've found in rock chips but not so much in the drill cores, anyone familiar with the "sandfire" story would know that sometimes it comes down to the last holes of a drill campaign and the knowledge garnered from previous holes to change it up and find that elusive target that some here expect should happen in the first hole.
    maybe ross could give margy hawke a ring and see if she needs a job, she has a nose for copper and gold and maybe zinc too.
    as for the odds of success, if it wasn't as close to a sure thing as I have seen I wouldn't be still holding 10 million shares, I would have pumped it back into CXO and CZN that gave me the capital to go hard at ICG and change my retirement plans immeasurably.

regards timmo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $375 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.