ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Good points timmo.Maybe people who have started to lose faith in...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Good points timmo.Maybe people who have started to lose faith in ICG should take a look on Sandfire Resources website at the presentation where they tell "their story".They were running out of money,retrenching people, and one of their geos decided to revisit a previous "barren" drill hole and drill vertically instead of at an inclined angle- and in doing this found a massive deposit which turned out to be a company maker.
    Whereas I,m nervous about what ICH may or may not find,as I still hold a few million ICG shares, I do know that it is still very early in the drill campaign, and having revisited some of the surface sampling results it does appear that there is significant evidence of high grade mineralisation in the area.It must have come from somewhere,so hopefully it is just a matter of time until drilling actually finds some high grade mantos or veins.Would it be normal for all mantos or veins containing high grades at surface to suddenly become barren immediately below the surface for their full extent?Maybe a geo could comment on this?
    Somebody in an earlier post also made an interesting point about the type of assays ie that aqua regis assays may throw up different results to fire assays.I don't know what type of assays are being carried out on the Riqueza cores,but again this gives food for thought in my opinion.
    On the subject of the chinese shareholdings, I believe these people were or are associated with Chinalco,so probably have significant experience of monitoring drill and assay results from potential mines during the exploration stage.It would be interesting to know if they still hold- or have they been scared off like many shareholders and traders by the fact that a massive resource of high grade mineralisation has not been found in the first 7 holes out of 48 ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.