VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

yes and when it was looking likely with iron ore all those years...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    yes and when it was looking likely with iron ore all those years ago.....there wasn't an agreement with savage river.....if you don't like this share sell it and save us all your stupid rhetoric
    this share was destroyed by green groups all those year ago....if they got that mine up and going the tin would be mined along with all the other metals....I think we are entering an exciting stage....about to actually become a producer with income stream and 3 or 4 other good potential hits....ffs what else do you want for a penny share.....it should be worth a lot more than 6 cents....downside....yes.....war with China and collapse of iron ore......but with the covid vaccine rolling out there will be to a huge restock in world markets.....trying buying a new car from Toyota.....big waiting list

my 2 cents worth....take it for what it's worth.....I put all my eggs in the vms share and left lng. Watched the green groups destroy the share through courts.....and watched lng go to 4 bucks...do you hear me whining....good luck for the next few month vmsers....ignore the whiners who wouldn't know a tier one asset if it got up and bit them on the hiney
    pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $85.22K 4.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5373154 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 421948 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.