CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

re: asx announcement

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Cooko55 and Colin-I believe you have both missed the point.From reading the BDO report it appears Cbio made the approach to Inverseon as one of 14 companies they assessed as having comparable technologies.Inverseon is not a listed company-it has 9 share holders totalling 1,208,500 shares.
    Why do they need CBio as a partner?The same reason we need them as partners.Cbio still has great potential for wealth generation in the right hands.
    Their wealth of experience and research facilities is what Cbio needs-quote (A quality senior management team led by William Garner MD, Mitchell Glass MD, who has successfully taken five drugs through FDA approval)is this not what CBio needs?
    Most successful Bio Techs have formed an allegiance with others and Mesoblast is one of them-current share price $5.98-they also have nothing on the market.
    As a listed company Cbio has the capacity to raise funds.
    It appears Lupus will be the first cab off the rank-if successful do you not think that the US might also fund this trial?You will not get this support in Australia.
    A listing on the Nasdaq I believe costs one million a year.This could come later to our benifit.
    It is not a case of them and us -hopefully it will be all of us as one entity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.