MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

re: aussie dollar to fall, page-16

1. 1,451 Posts.
    re: aussie dollar to fall guys lets all wake up and smell the roses truth is nobody here knows diddly squat about what is REALLY happening.
    I won't believe a production figure until its backed by revenue or posted with more than one fleeting number. 5 mmcf means nothing as well. I want real information like what is psted on Utah state oil and gas.

I want flow rates, days producing and water pumped out and data thats current.

I want weekly operations reports that have some real technical bais not the same fairy tale story cut and pasted with some vague figures and dates.

I want one, just one thing that is promised to actually be deliered ON TIME.Nobody is asking for price sensitive info i just want more info be ause right now the MAE iron curtain isn't helping my position.

On the other hand what about oklahoma ? what about Oman surely since GS has been doing a strategic review for 6 months now we would have some sort of guidance of what the hell the plan to do with the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.