CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

nuclear energy Just think we shouldn't write post after post...

1. 224 Posts.
    nuclear energy Just think we shouldn't write post after post justifying nuclear energy on its environmental merits. I agree, fossil fuels aren't a long term answer either...

Let's be honest, the only interest we have in nuclear energy is CMR or any other "U" related companies we may hold and that's where our concerns for future energy sources stops.

The best way to help the environment on the energy issue and the burning of fossil fuels is education and increasing the price of it, so people have to think twice (or just think) about what they are doing in their homes, offices, cars, etc.

Do we all hold CMR so we have a vested interest in an environmentally friendly energy source for the future or to make money? I want to make money.

Remember, Chernobyl was the biggest environmental distater of all time. In a split second it contaminated an area that will not be safe to live in for the next 800 years and caused the deaths of thousands. Don't tell me that's environmentally friendly.

When i was in Lithuania 3 years ago, I spoke to a guy that worked at a nuclear plant there, he said Lithuanian power stations make Chernobyl look safe! So the risks are still there, perhaps not in the new plants, but plenty of old Soviet ones still kicking with governments that don't have the money to upgrade them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.