CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: nuclear energy Spacecowboyhave a look around this site...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    re: nuclear energy Spacecowboy
    have a look around this site
    http://www.greenspirit.com/index.cfm

suggest you go directly to the link of transcript of address by patrick moore (co founder greenpeace) to US Congress.

Of course nuclear is a concern but worse is the damage that global warming (a real present and currently occurring danger) will do if we allow it to reach the point of no return - the science I have read indeed says that such a point exists and if we reach it.... game over! ---no matter what we do!!!!!

ok some argue that point and am sure some still even argue the whole global warming thing is a hoax but they ought be on high does anti psychotics for mine..... but even if you only half believed it to be a furphy gee I am not willing to take a bet on that coz the conequences are just too great ---just like the market you need to balance the risk reward ratio - yes there is risk with nuclear -----an accident could happen despite safeguards (though very unlikely) and adversely affect what would globally be a local area ----- but if we do not address global warming swiftly enough ...as i said ....game over ---- well serious deleterious effects globally at least ---life will not be as we know it today ----that's a pretty heavy statement if you pause for a minute and think about it !!!!!!!!!

Nuclear gives us the chance to head off global warming and buy time to develop alternatives like wind solar hydro/wave/tidal etc - because as some one aluded to earlier --- things are bad enough now ----- just imagine how bad it will be once inda china and other less developed countries start meeting the needs of thier billions of population with fossil fuels (or should we deny them the chance to drag themselves up to stand on thier own two feet)

yes heaps of things need to be addressed but our 20 million population thnking and reducing moderately what we use will pale into insignificance when the billions come up to our speed ------it can buy us time - maybe twenty years or so and progresivley be replaced with alternatives which hopefully will come to thier own by then ----then Ill be selling cmr and buying the others ----maybe ----or maybe and perhaps more likely, cmr will branch out and start a spin off renewable energy division lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.