CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: nuclear energy U gotta stop smoking Cuz.Trying to assess...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: nuclear energy U gotta stop smoking Cuz.

Trying to assess impact of Mongolia's super tax on mining profits just announced and which sent cousin Ivanhoe plunging 20% in Canada. We might start seeing a few more distressed mariners looking for the safety of the Ark. Maybe gotta throw some 80/20 lifebuoys their way.

Dont think we have sovereign risk in Oz. I mean we have had civil uprisings in past over mining taxes etc. And our leaders are becoming more miner friendly every day.

Wonder how close Laos is to to Mongolia (?) Wonder what Government Namibia will have next month (?) What's happening in Mauritania atm .....at least they got Uganda I guess (?) Eritrea recently did their new deals too. And Bolivia? Is that mood gonna spread thru the Latin continent. And Philippines ..... even the Church is having its two cents worth there now.

Hmmmm. gets dicey if u start thinking about them kinda variables to add to everything else. Guess thats why I like to keep it simple and stupidly invest in a local polymetal supermarket doing deals with the next global superpower instead of such exotic boutiques.

I wanna see an OUEC formed between Oz-Canada-US as an OBVIOUS counter to OPEC. Go Johnny .....

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.