CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: australia considers 'nuclear fuel lobotomy' One day 20 years...

1. 224 Posts.
    re: australia considers 'nuclear fuel lobotomy' One day 20 years ago Chernobyl also did a lot of damage to our planet and population and will continue to do so for many generations to come... No one was saying "who cares?" that day!

I hold CMR and I hope it continues to outperform, but we are incredibly biased when it comes to nuclear energy and uranium as our wallets will grow much fatter if all goes to plan... Ask a Ukrainian who was forced to work at Chernobyl after April 1986 (if you can find one still alive) what he thinks about digging up uranium...

The energy solution is a tough one to solve, all options have their advantages and disadvantages. I know nuclear power stations are a lot safer than the old Soviet ones and the Chernobyl accident was very badly managed, but there art still some major problems with nuclear power that we still don't have answers for!

What to do with the waste? We can't simply forget about the risks just because we have shares in a company that might start mining uranium...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.