CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

re: australian 2nd article on alt / monsour 4, page-4

1. 261 Posts.
    I am the first to admit when a mistake is made, and I firmly believe removing Monsour was a big mistake. The fact that the new board (whats left of it) has only had 2 months just does not stand. In my life every day is important. 2 months is 1/6 of a year. These people should also had plans and stratergies in place before taking on the role, that is what good directors are paid for. I am just wondering what our staff are doing at the moment?
    I have held shares in CBIO for very long time, and I have not just arrive in the last year or so. I too was very excited and had told so many people with RA to hold on as I am sure we have a new drug to releive your pain and suffering. But here we are now and I have to rebuild my finances and it ironic the the company the is helping rebuild is ALT. To invest in belief is good but to invest in a wing and a prayer , well thats just mad.
    For me if and when CBIO flies again on good science and not bullshit I will return with a vengence.
    I have several friends that have invested substancial funds in this company, they are retired and now they live day to day, I am young enough to rebuild, but for them time is running out. My question still stand why we the early human safety trials looking so good, with good RA results and yet the last trial went to crap?
    It may come as a surprise to some of you but I have kept every update we have ever receive, and still I re-read them to see why I could not see this result coming. Everything was looking good from a medical and science point of view.
    So my concern now is we are going down the path of trial and error to make it work.
    We need a board that has medical, science, business, and finacial skills, and I do not see that here now.
    While everyone play the politics the business goes down hill, and the share price reflects this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.