CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

re: australian 2nd article on alt / monsour 4 well makatus, if...

1. 103 Posts.
    re: australian 2nd article on alt / monsour 4 well makatus, if NN said that than you'd think having Monsour on the board is a must.

Half of what was said on this forum was fuelled by the shareholder action group, to which put the current board on.

That also blows that absolutely ridicolous arguements of carly55 who claimed it was the science that did the talking, not the board and that NN would go on the science. No they went on the board and the people that put them in there.

And future drug development companies will look at this and goran ando's resignation and the many other respected board members and make similiar decisions.

In my view, a lot of people on here have done us all a disservice.

And Ive been with cbio for 5 years and I am holding onto ALT as I believe that the very conservative forecasts Monsour has given (another strength for his credibility) will come to light.

The fact NN declined based on the things said on this board and the fact that shareholder action group can be blamed for the very misleading arguements says it all

My opinion only, but a considered opnion that has led me to make some considerable money lately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.