CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

re: australian 2nd article on alt / monsour 4 Why should Micheal...

1. 261 Posts.
    re: australian 2nd article on alt / monsour 4 Why should Micheal have to answer, he in not on the board is he?........................

Intravenously it worked brilliantly-subcutaneously it
    worked but no where as effectively as intravenously.Why? When injected into fatty tissue most of the drug was not absorbed into the blood stream.
    Maybe this should have been tested prior to the trials.(Confirm with Michael Monsour about this)
    This is why it is now being reformulated.The original trials for RA in mice were basically replicated in the intravenous trials-hence the excitement.
    Lupus trials administered intravenously in mice prevented lupus (A world first).Hopefully this will be replicated in the upcoming lupus trials which will be administered intravenously.

Speculation from non offcial source................
    If this lupus trial is successful it would be classed as an orphan drug--just watch the share price rocket.

This would be in my opionon market sensitive infomation..where is the release notice..............
    In the mean time I believe a small group of patients will be tested with reformulated Xtoll for higher efficacy rates.

Where is the statement from Novo Nordic............
    As explained at the EGM Novo was very sensitive to comments made about them in Hot Copper with innuendoes of conspiracies about deals with CBio-I believe that this may be the major reason they pulled out as they did not want their brand name to be in any way associated with a hint of shady deals.As the deal negotiated with Jones was not an optimum deal the innuendoes would continue.

Matakus you state that I do not read your post, not only do I read them but I disect them. Do not try to shoot me down when I try to get an educated interigent disussion started.
    I research and I read, I have dirct discussion with alot of people here and overseas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.