ETM 4.17% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

re barnes naysayers, page-8

1. nro
    9,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    Yes Mahlon!
    Now its all coming together a little more clearly and why I have been involved in these boards and certain topics so heavily having seen quite a bit given my research. That many surely wouldnt. All while trying to build a picture for those who are keen to know.

The interesting thing is theres much more to come to conclude for yourselves about these matters.

May I recommend to anyone whod like to know a little more. Please feel free to just spend a few mintutes on Google and type any individuals name you may want to know more about and "hot copper" in the search and straight away it pops up and youll be able to see much more about them and previous posts from shareholders detailing solid information on all you may need to know. You could be rather suprised to see what you find and how much there is available that others here may find very interesting too.

Further, I would highly recommend,dont listen to me or anyone on these boards. Go and give GGG management a call. Nothing better then the highest confirmation in advice youll get. I am sure they will be happy to update you with any similarities you find with their own ongoing difficulties over the years. All to ensure you get an acurrate understanding on what you found.

Youll be very suprised to read and hear what I have about anything youd care to know more about here and Im sure given it everything comes much more clear as to what is really going on ...and in doing so.... be totally armed to retard any dull efforts here, that otherwise, one may be getting a little too barney about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.