SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Gosh Walter , for a moment there I thought I had accessed the...

1. fwp
    1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Gosh Walter , for a moment there I thought I had accessed the wrong web page !!! ...Yours truly does a guest spot now and then on **z fm ( sundays ) on the ' joy of jazz fusion with uncle shima ' ...I play some aussie jazz and wave the flag etc ...you flick thru their pics and you will see FWP ... too old to worry about being hit up on or scammed ! So saying , my old friend Shima is part of the ruling party and I noticed they have just had their annual conference . I was going to message him re BCL and how its being perceived by the party but felt I won't let politics spoil the relationship ! Ok ,imo ,BCL will not be closed down -this Co has been the mining flagship of Botswana for decades...certainly won't be closed down in the 50th celebration year . Its politics going on at the moment out there . People loved the old BCL ceo but it was the old ceo who endorsed the new fella ... he has done all the hard yards and they will come to fruition when the metal cycle turns up - which it will do (my research shows me in SA the big boys are now buying up all the resource stocks - cheap ! ) so , guess all should do their own research !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.738M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.71K 769.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60104838 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14927899 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.