SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

Re: BCL, page-7

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Dougy.....nice to hear from you and to be clear I respect both your opinion and your right to express it, as doubtless you do with mine.
    My rule is to stay well clear of exchanges that may become heated and state only the facts as I see them, rightly or wrongly according to one's point of view.

I have referred before to Rio Tinto's Exploration Fact Sheet as being relevant to considering the time element in putting together any exploration project, greenfields or brown.
    http://www.riotinto.com/documents/ReportsPublications/corpPub_Exploration.pdf

To me re BML and how they are going, two passages from a company which has all the resources available to it including massive funds are interesting.....Page 9: " The mining industry norm is that approximately 0.03 per cent of conceptual targets that are assessed lead to a discovery. This means that only one in 3,000 of all ideas in the exploration pipeline would proceed to the detailed evaluation stage" ; and again page 5: "The evolution of a project from initial testing to commissioning can take 10 to 20 years involving a series of study stages to reach investment approval and implementation. The exploration process can be divided into five stages. The number of opportunities that progress to the next stage decreases as we move through the process".

Of course Rio are mainly after Tier 1's, but the Fact Sheet does state they involve smaller companies if required and smaller but top quality projects.

You doubtless know of Frieda River MIM/Carpentaria Expln., Glencor, Highlands (spun off by MIM), now Pan Aust, the Chinese company, and so on: 50 years plus in the making and still no mining yet.....one of the world's largest and better grade Cu/Au projects.

We may need to agree to disagree, but on a pound for pound basis I still think BML have
    done fairly well so far. I guess it is a bit like the old one about the suicide muttering "So far so good" as he sails past the 20th story on his way to the ground, but I have much skin in this venture, and I will see how it pans out.....quite possibly to my peril, but with shares, especially low priced ones, that is the nature of the game.

Have a nice day dougy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 182556824 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19758671 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.